Ergonomics for Computer Users
What is ergonomics?
Ergonomics is the scientific study of human work conditions and developing a comfortable position helps us work better.
Exercise for the office
- The biggest injury risk factors is static posture
- Try to spend at least 5 to 8 minutes every hour away from your computer
- Remember to only stretch to the point of mild tension
- Try to incorporate the stretches into your daily routine
- Tightly clench your hand into a first and release, fanning out the fingers. Repeat 3-4 times
Obey a Few Typing Rules
- When typing, relax your hands and fingers. Do not bend your wrists upward as this will put pressure on the carpal tunnels inside your wrists.
- Maintain straights alignment of your arms while your hands are slightly curved on the keyboard.
- Avoid excessive reaching your keyboard, files, pointing device and telephone should be within easy reach.
- Use the keyboard trays to properly position your and pointing device keyboard .
- Use the copy holder positioned in line with
and keyboard your monitor .
- When writing on the computer, avoid excessive reaching over the keyboard and work materials. A sturdy in line copy holder can double as a writing in the surface if appropriately positioned.
Speed Up Your Computer
- Press win+R at the same time to open Run
- Type msconfig and press enter. Go to startup button and uptick the startup item which you want to remove from startup. Click open task if your OS is win 8 or win 10.
- Open run again and type %temp% and press enter and clean everything.
- Open run again and type “prefetch” press enter and clean everything.
- Finally Run again and type “tree” and press enter.
- Restart the PC and Enjoy the Speed.
Find IP Address
- Open your Command Prompt as “Run as administrator”
- Type – ping www.websitename.com and hit enter
- Some website are available to trace the IP Address www.ip-address.com or www.ipinfo.info
Copy Text From Image
- First you need to install Microsoft Office
- Now open OneNote and drag-drop any images to extract text from it
- Now select the image and right click select Copy Text From Picture
- Now open ant text or word editor like notepad, wordpad and paste the copied text
Use Browser As A Video- Audio Player
- Do you know you can use your browser as a Video-Audio Player. See here
- It is so simple, just you have to drag and drop your audio or video file into your browser. That’s it
Make Bootable USB Using CMD
- If you have only the installation files of windows not a bootable ISO then you can create bootable USB easily with CMD
- Now open CMD
- Type diskpart and hit enter
- Type list disk and hit enter
- Now select your USB disk
- Type select disk where your disk as disk 1, disk 2 etc.
- Type clean and hit enter
- Type create partition primary and hit enter
- Type select partition
- Type Format fs=ntfs quick
- Type active and exit cmd
- Now copy your windows installation file and you are done. Now you can successful boot your pac using USB