Types of Cyber Security
- Credit card theft
- Cyber terrorism
- Electronic bullying and stalking
- Identity theft
- Network intrusions
- Software piracy
Structure of Cyber Security
- Mechanisms :- Intrusion and malware detection, Access control, TPM, MTD, Cryptography.
- Design :- Security architecture, Security Policy, Security metrics, Attack-defense experiments, MA
- Supporting Techniques :- Network Science, Complex system science, Algebraic graph theory
- Data-driven :- Statistics, Machine learning, Big data analytics
- First-principle :- Dynamical Systems, Statistical physics, Stochastic processes, Economic and human factors
- Operation :- Algorithms, Control theory, Risk management, Game theory
How to Protect Yourself…
- Always install software updates as soon as they’r available. Whether you’re updating the operating system or an application, the update will often includes fixes for critical security vulnerabilities.
- Don’t click on links, or open any attachments, you receive in unsolicited e-mails or SMS. The links may leads to malicious website, and any attachments could be infected with malware.
- Install Anti- Virus software on your PC and mobile devices, and keep it updated. Bear in mind that ransomware can often be picked up by visiting disreputable website including illegal movie streaming websites and some adult sites.
- Create regular backups of your important files to an external HDD, memory or online storage provider. It’s important that the devices you backups to isn’t left connected to your computer as any malware infected could spread to that too.
- Don’t pay extortion demands as this only feeds into criminals hands, and there’s no guarantee that access to your files will be restored if you do pay.
Top 10 Network Security Tips
- Be aware of phishing attacks
- Bio metrics identifications
- Password Security
- Safeguard your data
- Mobile suvviness
- Manage risks with the internet of things
- Keep the operating system updated
- Stay informed of current cyber attacks events and follow precaution measures
- Smart shopping
Hot IT Career Choices in 2019
- System Security Administrator = $72K
- Data Security Analyst = $78K
- Network Security Engineer = $78K
- Information System Security Manager = $120K
- Chief Privacy Officer = $130K
- Chief Information Security Officer = $180K
- Chief Risk Officer = $ 186K
Link with us on Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/dbp377
View my other article : https://www.dbp377.com.np/2019/01/facebook-security-tips